In my gushy thanks-for-being-awesome post about the Cosmo Blog Awards, I spoke of a special post. A special post that was to contain a proper thank you for reading, commenting on and sharing this here blog. This is that post. *cue dramatic music*
In my humble opinion, the best way to say thank you is with material stuff. Pretty things to go in your already-overstuffed wardrobe, but they’re allowed because you didn’t buy them. Shiny new things! Hooray!
The Little Bird Giveaway
First up, for the vintage vixen…
A vintage chestnut faux fur coat, size 12. This coat is a true vintage gem, bought by me on one of my charity shop jaunts. It’s in perfect condition with no damage. The faux fur is soft and super warm with a pelt appearance. The coat fastens with hook and eyes and a button at the top. It’s a large size 12 but would fit sizes 10-14.
And for the designer diva…
A rose gold watch by Guess, kindly given to me by John Lewis. This beautiful watch is a classic timepiece in this season’s hottest metal. It comes in a cute quilted bag with heart charm and will look much better on your arm than your boyfriend.
- There are TWO prizes available
- You can enter to win the prize of your choice or both prizes
- If you’d like to win the vintage faux fur coat, leave the comment “I’m a vintage vixen!” on this post
- If you’d like to win the Guess watch, leave the comment “I’m a designer diva!” on this post
- If you’d like to win both prizes, leave the comment “I’m not fussy!” on this post
- Leave a method of contact – your email address, Twitter username or a link to your blog where contact details can be found
- You can also tweet for an extra entry using the hashtag #littlebirdgiveaway