Despite my fondness for flats and tendency towards comfortable clothing, I must be doing something fashionably correct, as MoneySupermarket.com have chosen me to judge their ‘Passion for Fashion‘ competition. Hooray!
- Write a blog post featuring one casual, one beach/holiday AND one party outfit. Remember, each outfit must cost less than £200 and you must include all three in your post to enter.
- Include a visual representation of each outfit – you could do what I did and spend an enjoyable few hours browsing the internet under the guise of ‘research’, then make a collage of images to showcase each outfit.
- Include links to the items you’ve used in each outfit, and write a little something about them – maybe an insight into your inspiration? That’s what the designers do, right?
- Email a link to your entry to
- When you’re all done, come back here and leave the link to your post in the comments so I can have a look-see and flex my judging muscles.
- There are three £200 cash prizes for the winners of each individual category, as chosen by me, Natasha and Olivia.
- There’s also one £1,000 cash prize for the overall winner in all three categories – the one person who nailed every look and made us three judges sigh with fashion longing.
I love pink and orange together – I paired this statement jacket and colour-pop bag with a simple shift dress and comfy flats for a stylish spring look.
Nothing says casual like baggy boyfriend jeans – wear them with a neon knit, statement necklace and bright heels (not too high, remember!) for off-duty style any supermodel would be proud of.
Heads up: this is a sponsored post and I’m being paid for my work with Moneysupermarket.com.