On 1st February, I started my 30 for 30 remix challenge. I have a few reasons for taking part – I can no longer close my wardrobe door, my bank account is barren and (most of all) I feel overwhelmed when it comes to choosing an outfit. I have too many things that don’t go together. I spent a good few years shopping with reckless abandon, picking up cheap things on impulse with no thought for how they’d fit into my already-bulging wardrobe.
I’m slowly getting a handle on my bad shopping habits, so I figured 30 for 30 was a great way to test myself. 30 days, 30 pieces, no new purchases. Want to see what I’ve chosen?
1. Scalloped edge pink vest, Topshop / 2. Cream lace sharp shouldered blouse, Clothing at Tesco / 3. Sheer polka dot blouse, Topshop via charity shop / 4. Cotton striped tee, MissGuided / 5. Grey marl tee, American Apparel / 6. Striped tee with lace collar, Max C / 7. Striped sweater, Next
8. Cream tailored trousers, Clothing at Tesco / 9. High waisted jeans, Topshop
10. Black bodycon mini skirt, Topshop / 11. Cranberry jersey pencil skirt, ASOS / 12. Grey pleated skirt, charity shop / 13. Leather skirt, eBay
14. Green fine knit cardigan, Next / 15. Camel fine knit cardigan, Topshop / 16. Navy aran cardigan, Topshop
17. Rust sheer blouse, Dorothy Perkins / 18. Black sheer blouse, Next / 19. Horseshoe print pussybow blouse, Primark
20. Navy and camel dress, Next / 21. Brown polka dot dress, Zara / 22. Striped dress, Ted Baker via charity shop
23. Leather jacket, Steve Madden / 24. Black tux blazer, Topshop via charity shop
25. Leather platform sandals, Zara / 26. Brown brogues, Primark / 27. Black patent brogues, Primark / 28. Black patent pumps, Primark
So that gives me 28 pieces… what about the last two?
I am SO ready for this!
What do you think of my choices? Are you taking part in the 30 for 30 remix challenge too?